At Reflex Chiropractic we are passionate about helping our community, and so it gives us a great pleasure to be one of the sponsors for this years Reading Santa Run!
This year the Reading Santa Run is supporting two charities.
The Duchess of Kent Hospice provide specialist palliative care services, aiming to help people live as well as possible with the effects of their illness by offering care, symptom management and support by a team of health care professionals.
Alexander Devine – A Children’s Hospice Service. Alexander Devine Children’s Hospice Service was founded in 2007 with the aim of providing a dedicated children’s hospice service for all children with life limiting and life threatening illnesses in Berkshire and beyond. They currently fund Alexander’s Nurses who provide quite unique specialised care and respite by regularly supporting families in their own homes. On November 14th 2013 they launched their capital campaign to raise £5m over 2 years to build Berkshire’s first Children’s Hospice.
Duchess of Kent Hospice and Alexander Devine are the event’s main beneficiaties.
80% of all money raised will be split between them with the remaining 20% going to other local Rotary Club of Reading Charities – details on request.
This year’s event is on the 14th December and will start and finish in Forbury Gardens in Reading town centre. The route takes in Broad Street, The Oracle shopping centre and lots of the River Kennet towpath.
We are so excited to be part of the Reading Santa Run and we will have our tent there, and will be offering FREE Spinal Scans for all Santa’s, and supporting friends and family. There are going to be lots of fun activities in Forbury Gardens and we hope you will come along and share in the Christmas spirit. Will we see you there?
The Reading Santa Run will take place on Sunday 14th December starting at 9.00am. It is open to anyone 12 and over and santa suits are included in the price.
Great town centre route starting and finishing at the Forbury Gardens and taking in Broad Street and The Oracle shopping centre.
17 Church Road, Caversham, Reading, Berkshire RG4 7AA
Reflex Spinal Health are a passionate, dynamic spinal health team. We are committed to help as many in our community of Reading, Berkshire and South Oxfordshire to enjoy the vitality of great health, to reach their health goals and feel truly alive! Our chiropractors and osteopaths offer the highest standards of care in a superb environment.